Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Week #2


When I woke up this morning, I was slightly dreading the scale... weekends are the hardest for me! On sunday usually we go to one of our parents house for one of our meals and it is always so not from my diet! This sunday though, I told my parents I was coming to make lunch so I got to plan the menu (which worked out great!!) But, it was all downhill from there. My husband wanted to make cookies, i had tons of zucchini that was going bad so i made zucchini bread... anyways it just wasn't good.
So imagine my suprise when I stepped on the scale and saw THIS... waaahhh huh? for a second i thought my scale was broken, so i tried it again... same weight!! Awesome! almost 5 lbs! I cant believe how eating healthier and enjoying the foods i am eating helps!! Here's to another GREAT week. My challenge though is to work out 5-6/7 days! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment